The Victorian Government's guidelines for cafes specifies “density quotient of one patron per four square metres of floor space accessible to patrons”. To help us manage traffic flow and maintain physical distancing guidelines, pre-booking will be required.
We've been watching closely the response in NSW to the new post-COVID cafe restrictions. Unfortunately, many of our fellow restaurants have experienced no-shows. For a small family run restaurant like the Old Raffles, this is unacceptable and unsustainable for business longevity.
To place a dine-in reservation, we will require the following:
- Minimum of 4 persons
- A minimum of $30 spend per head
- Pre-order one main dish, per booking, to be paid in advance by credit card. Item can be changed upon arrival.
- Dinner sessions are: 5pm, 6.30pm and 8pm.
- Reservations are only held for 15 minutes.
- Reservations are for 90min maximum.
- At least one hour's cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged (see Point 2).
- Walk-ins will be subject to existing reservations and availability.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Please call 9417 4450 to make a reservation today.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
"The Times They Are A-Changin’"